Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pearls Of Wisdom....

There is this person I've known all my life, and that person, lets call them, SoBu (short for Social Butterfly) has these really interesting and perspective changing opinions about life. I sometimes feel like I have lot to learn from Sobu, yet I have so little time to do that...!
Lest I forget, I'm going to jot them down here..
Respected Sobu, may your wisdom take over from here:

"Evolution has turned us into vegetarians. Our teeth have gone smaller in size cause we only eat vegetables. Our nails can't be used for hunting because we use our hands only to grow veggies and eat them."
And here I was, the loser thinking we have smaller teeth because we cook meat and smaller nails because we hunt with weapons. Silly me!


"His weight is increasing because I've to cook food with lots of masala for you"
Lets just forget that alcohol, deep fried snacks do that too. We will die cause you like your food tasty. Cruel me!

"Gays and Lesbians are unnatural.. No animals have sex with the same sex."
Right. No animals abort. Shouldn't we stop doing that too? Animals using condoms? Never heard of it. We should stop too. Never heard of animals praying to God, either. Ignorant me.

"We don't hate you because you *don't* do drugs, alcohol or ciggys, but because you don't keep your shoes in place or because your bag is always lying open."
Fuck! I just disgraced the family be doing that, didn't I? Shit! Shit! Shit!

"You couldn't learn the spelling of adamant in school."
Lets forget that I'm about to graduate, and I have auto correct doing it for me, I'll be reminded of past failures so I'm never to happy with myself. Way to keep my ego in check. I'm indebted, Sobu. *Grateful smile*

"Its the monsoon and your Scooty is new. You should drive slowly, new tyres just don't have that grip, you know"
Aww...! In the simplest of ways, Sobu cares!

"You behavior is what it is because of your bad blood."
Why! I never know you were secretly into blood erm.. err... research about blood, I mean. And who knew, blood had behavior influencing properties!
As if diets based on blood types weren't enough, Sobu made an earth shattering discovery in the realms of human psychology. Give Sobu the Nobel prize already!!

Sobu however, doesn't talk to me anymore. Maybe I should pay for them pearls?
*Sob Sob*
And I'm sure Sobu won't be happy to see that I'm spreading these pearls of wisdom. Especially cause they could have earned a lot of money. Sobu hates thankless jobs, you know. But it doesn't matter. It is really important that the world be made aware of its ignorance.

Here is a song dedicated to Sobu. This should make you happy.
Love you Sobu,


Yours Truly,
WispySilver



No comments:

Post a Comment