Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Will I ever trust again?

To be so dependent on someone, someone who is not worthy of your trust. Trusting someone else to take the right decisions on your behalf is pure, unadulterated foolishness. And then expecting an apology from them when they go wrong is ludicrous.

Not getting your closure because they refuse to admit their mistakes is going around the same grind and yet, expecting different results each time. 
To let yourself flow to the whims and fancies of another person, that is suicide. 

For somewhere down the line, as I look back, maybe it was my fault. I would always bend, take the high road and eventually I felt like I was being taken for granted. 

This probably is my karma coming back to bite me. 

And the best alternative I have is to forgive myself, cause I am all I have. 
Apologies for being so needy, so emotionally dependent and so vulnerable. For being so open and unprotected and impulsive.  

But one must also accept that the other person is not one's source of feelings anymore. And should never have been. Blaming someone else for how you feel is immature, and must not be encouraged. Nipped at the bud, if you may. 

The acceptance that not all are capable of an apology is the best thing you can give yourself. Cause all you've got, is you. 

But in this haze of self acceptance and self realization, will I be able to trust again?

4 comments:

  1. ohh crap; right now i can relate to every word written over here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can relate to all of this, but I'm not really sure if its a nice thing, if you know what I mean... :)

      Delete