Friday, August 23, 2013

So I got called Fat today

I've been trying very hard to lose weight for quiet some time now. I've quit rice, potatoes, sweets, snacks, meats, bananas, mangoes, chikoos, milk and milk products, chai *cue gasp* etc etc..
Well, you do get the drift, right?
Basically I don't eat anything a sane person would eat on a normal day.
The boyfriend fondly calls everything I currently eat just one blanket name 'Danger Item'.
I muster all the strength I have to say "No" when I'm offered a Vada Pav, Samosa, Papad, Pizza, Paneer Chilli, Fried Rice, Lolly pops and other assorted greasy comforts.
I've even stopped worshiping at the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
So fuck yes, I don't eat normal food, exercise every fucking day and deal with hunger pangs that make me go batshit crazy aaand, because I like to live life dangerously, I also take a couple of pills that give me the mood swings that could give a ballerina's jumps a run for their money.

But I also have PCODs, which means smelling a cookie 10 feet away and I'm 2 kgs heavier.
And thus, I got called fat in class today.

Who called me that?
This chick, who- after 15 years of being educated/ instructed in English Medium says things like, " Kai Po Che means I *cutted* your patang" and loses the thread of conversations because she's got no fucking clue what "Espionage" means.

The worst part- Evidently, her opinion matters.

So, to all the pretty girls decaying under that smelly cosmetic layer of make-up who have everything great going for them, fuck you. Enjoy your life being the trophy wife that the society eventually wants you to be.
I'll be too busy diving in my pool of gold coins-a la Uncle Scrooge- to honestly give a fuck.

2 comments: