Saturday, October 18, 2014

Are you comfortable?

Dentists should just shut up and stop asking questions like, "Are you comfortable?"

Are you serious? Are you really asking me that? 
I'm sitting here on mutilated chair with multiple arms, which looks like the evolved version of a medieval torture instrument, with a high focus light on my face, you pulling my cheeks apart, shoving your fingers in there, along with sharp pointy metal objects, spraying disgusting anesthetics on my gums with a decent possibility of you touching my raw nerve endings, and you're asking me if I'm comfortable?

And while we are speaking about it, you're shoving your fingers into someone else's mouth. Who knows what has been there and since when! How the hell are *YOU* comfortable?!

You know I'm not comfortable, you know you're not comfortable, so why this hypocrisy, dentists?! Hah! Whyyy?!

4 comments:

  1. Hey,

    That is called 'Occupational Questioning' and it is required so that patients like You can TARGET the behavior of Doctor and FORGET the procedure done on you.

    Got it? ;-)

    Dr. Pras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Okay! I get it now! Kalla mala :D

    ReplyDelete